We are working on behalf of our client whom are a an established supplier of Visual Merchandising equipment including Mannequins and Props to Premium Retailers and Brands, the company is looking for a dynamic Sales/Account Executive to assist the team in developing new business and account managing with retail businesses across the UK and Internationally. They are a thriving, fast paced company that is continually expanding and are looking for an ambitious candidate looking to develop their career.
In this position you will be reporting to the Managing Director.
Main Responsibilities will Include:
Promoting our new mannequin brand
Generating sales for our new mannequin brand
Researching potential retailers and brands using a multi-channel approach
Reach out to potential retailers and brands to collaborate with and discuss the company and develop the account
Managing and organising sales appointments
Delivering quotes to clients
Assisting with marketing
Excellent and confident communication skills both written and verbal
Experience closing deals
Experience in Visual Merchandising beneficial but not required
Proven track record in sales as well as account management.
A confident, dynamic and engaging character
Positive and can-do attitude
Have excellent attention to detail
Be open to training and development in your position
Our client, an international leading shop fitting and POP display organisation are working with some of the world’s largest brands and retailers. We are working with and an innovative Retail Design Organisation that work with brands and retailers in bringing their brand experiences to life both physically and digitally.
They are recruiting for a Project Manager responsible for the execution of display and merchandising projects. Working closely with functional partners to facilitate all aspects of project development and execution. The remit starts on receipt of brief and finishes at delivery or installation with the client. Working directly with clients, external agencies and internal team associates as the key project contact.
Review project briefs with the Account Manager or Director prior to distribution.
Fully understand client requirements
Ensure all correct details are included and all information is complete.
Ensure there are realistic, achievable budgets and timelines, especially as related to design and supply.
Communicate all to your team members.
Call and lead project kick-off and handover meetings between concept design, technical design and supply.
Agree timelines and milestones. Enforce schedule compliance. Create, manage and monitor the overall project time plan with team colleagues to ensure delivery on plan.
Be the facilitator with your project team. Break through issues or logjams which occur during a project lifecycle. Ensure team members meet deadlines with correct and on-brief deliverables
Up-issue project briefs and orders due to internal decisions, artwork requirements, assembly guides etc.
Lead weekly team meetings
Serve as the lead client content for project details. Coordinate client needs and requests.
Work proactively on methods to drive efficiency and reduce cost in all areas throughout the business.
Analyse and review project performance with the team to ensure continuous improvement.
Verify cost estimates are correct, and where they need to be prior to passing to sales person.
Monitor budget compliance through the life of a project, drive for improvements, escalate cost increases.
Experience & Skills:
3+ years experience of working in a project management role preferably within Brand display and POP, OR retail equipment and store fixture sector.
Experience of Microsoft Office, including strong excel skills
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Good interpersonal and motivational skills.
Highly numerate and able to analyse and add value to information
Strong track record of successful customer management with bespoke projects, preferably in permanent materials such as wood, plastics and steel.
Experience working with global brands or directly with retailers
Attention to detail and well developed organisational skills, able to multi-task on simultaneous projects, while working with multiple different clients.
Ability to take initiative and problem solve independently.
Ability to work flexible hours, available to travel.
Travel required within the UK to client offices as well as occasional travel to regional offices around Europe. Driving license important
Our client, an international leading shop fitting and POP display organisation are working with some of the world’s largest brands and retailers. Since there recent growth, they are expanding and are recruiting a Project Buyer for a Maternity cover.
As a key member of the Supply function, the Project Buyer will take ultimate ‘ownership’ of relevant key projects within the company’s cross-functional team structure, covering all operational issues.
The successful candidate will be following design conception through to completion and delivery of the tangible ‘product’ to the client and working directly with our global supplier network, liaising closely with sales, design and where necessary the customer to ensure the smooth flow of work through the business and satisfactory completion of projects on time, within budget and to the company’s quality standards.
- Manage the progress of each project, taking full ownership, providing accurate information as required, to Sales and where necessary, direct to the customer.
- Ensure best price and delivery by means of benchmarking and negotiation with suppliers prior to submitting final costs.
- Work proactively on methods to drive efficiency and reduce cost by means of optimising use of the supply chain
- Maintaining budgetary control of all projects within the field of responsibility. Providing a major contribution to the company’s financial reporting system.
- Through active consultation with fellow team members and particularly the Project Manager, plan and facilitate work throughput, responding to and controlling change to ensure appropriate prioritisation of tasks.
- Ensuring appropriate quality control/assurance is maintained at all stages of the supply chain. Planning and overseeing on-site supervision of work in progress, where necessary.
- Interact directly with our overseas liaison offices, suppliers, partners and inter-company divisions by way of conventional communications media and foreign travel.
- Working with the Sourcing team to help drive new supplier selection, development and performance initiatives on a world-wide basis.
- Provide advice and intelligence to Designers and Sales staff on the external processes and services we manage, in terms of availability and prevailing commercial influencers.
Experience and Attributes:
- At least 5 years’ experience of buying / project management within a similar industry with a bias towards out-sourcing as opposed to in-house manufacture.
- An understanding of technical drawings
- A track record of project buying POP and ancillary services, particularly relating to assemblies comprising of metal, plastic and wood based materials.
- Direct experience of managing both domestic and over-seas suppliers. Some experience in the Far Eastern supply market would be a distinct advantage.
- Computer literacy with a high level of competence with spread-sheeting, word-processing and production planning software.
- Highly numerate, able to analyse and add value to information
- Willingness to explore all angles to achieve solutions with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- First-rate organisational skills are a pre-requisite of this role
- A high energy level is an essential attribute
Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Level 4 or above
BA (Hons) or HND in Business and Finance.