We have a fantastic opportunity for an International Sales Manager to a join a large reputable womenswear supplier. This exciting new position can be based either is UK or Spain and will be responsible for new business development and management of sales to retailers and brands, the business currently supplies Inditex group and Mango in Spain with manufacturing out of India and a Design hub in Madrid and are looking to drive sales into new markets.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for executing the marketing, product development and sales across Central Europe.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Developing sales with New Retailers and Brands with Central Europe in particular the UK Market
- Keep track of team KPIs especially contribution and achieved gross margin.
- Ensures a high level of pro-activity and urgency during the sales process, overseeing all aspects of the process from presenting to communication with Buyers/Merchandisers
- Preparing sales meetings and sharing retail feedback and newness with Design centre in Madrid and Delhi
- Selling styles to the customers and negotiating prices and delivery terms. Understanding margins
- Able to re-negotiate terms if a problem arises.
- Monitoring in-store performance and reacting promptly to rates of sales and customer feedback.
- Trading within season and keeping the lead with emerging trends and fabrications.
- Tracking orders and providing year on year on a customer bases for purpose of budget capacity planning.
Key Requirements: -
- Min 6 years with excellent sales history in sales working in supply side.
- Managing margin and contribution efficiently.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Able to negotiate with clients, suppliers and factories.
- Training, motivating, coaching and influencing others.
- Highly organised.
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Can easily coordinate with other departments.
- Preferably Fluent in Spanish and English