Are you looking to join a fun and dynamic team working within the specialist Home and Car Audio sector for on the UK’s leading specialist in a very modern work environment?
The ideal candidate will need to have relevant experience in this specialised sales area and be obsessed with technology, The business aims to provide a high level of informative customer service for all of their customers.
The role involves being responsible for all shop floor sales and have strong knowledge of product and sell with confidence A strong candidate will be flexible, highly organised, motivated and have previous experience in a similar role.
Serve customers by helping them select products and provide information
Drive sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner.
Responds to customers’ questions.
Directs customers by escorting them to displays and demonstration areas.
Provides outstanding customer service.
Documents sales by creating or updating customer profile records.
Manages financial transactions.
Processes payments by totalling purchases, processing checks, cash, and store or other credit and debit cards.
Alerts management of any potential security issues.
Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
Ensuring retail store is always kept clean and all products on show are tested and working
Excellent customer service
Meeting sales goals
Selling to customer needs
General math skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or GED
0-1 years of retail experience desired
We are recruiting for a customer service representative to join a dynamic specialist team within the home and car audio entertainemnt. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in customer service aiming to provide a high level of customer service for all of customers. The role involves being responsible for all customer communications, managing returns and general office duties. A strong candidate will be flexible, highly organised, motivated and have previous experience in a similar role.
To be the first point of contact for incoming customer queries via email, phone or written correspondence.
To investigate customer complaints and propose solutions, gaining authorisation from the E-Commerce Operations Manager where required.
To log Web related queries into database, and refer onward as required.
To effectively manage the email inbox to ensure queries are prioritised and responded to.
To assist customers in placing online orders where required.
Provide customers with stock listings for mail order.
Respond to all customer queries regarding faulty returns to Head Office, including organising repairs where applicable.
Respond to all customer queries regarding refunds
Liaise with Head Office Departments, suppliers and customers follow through customer queries to completion.
To keep all customer service records up to date, and provide reports as requested.
To ensure that customer service standards are exceptional at all times.
Provide professional after sales service.
To build and maintain strong customer relationships and encourage customer loyalty.
To ensure that you have current season product knowledge.
To positively promote the business.
To actively take part in training in all aspects of the business.
To develop skills in driving our products, understanding and improving our processes.
To take responsibility for your own development.
To deliver exceptional service and performance at all times.
Help to generate ideas for growing the business.
To take responsibility for your decisions.
To help create a team spirit that delivers best service to our customers.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an International Sales Manager to a join a large reputable womenswear supplier. This exciting new position can be based either is UK or Spain and will be responsible for new business development and management of sales to retailers and brands, the business currently supplies Inditex group and Mango in Spain with manufacturing out of India and a Design hub in Madrid and are looking to drive sales into new markets.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for executing the marketing, product development and sales across Central Europe.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Developing sales with New Retailers and Brands with Central Europe in particular the UK Market
- Keep track of team KPIs especially contribution and achieved gross margin.
- Ensures a high level of pro-activity and urgency during the sales process, overseeing all aspects of the process from presenting to communication with Buyers/Merchandisers
- Preparing sales meetings and sharing retail feedback and newness with Design centre in Madrid and Delhi
- Selling styles to the customers and negotiating prices and delivery terms. Understanding margins
- Able to re-negotiate terms if a problem arises.
- Monitoring in-store performance and reacting promptly to rates of sales and customer feedback.
- Trading within season and keeping the lead with emerging trends and fabrications.
- Tracking orders and providing year on year on a customer bases for purpose of budget capacity planning.
Key Requirements: -
- Min 6 years with excellent sales history in sales working in supply side.
- Managing margin and contribution efficiently.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Able to negotiate with clients, suppliers and factories.
- Training, motivating, coaching and influencing others.
- Highly organised.
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Can easily coordinate with other departments.
- Preferably Fluent in Spanish and English