You will be the first point of contact for all calls into the business and when greeting visitors.
Post will be franked daily and made ready for collection by Royal Mail.
Direct all deliveries to relevant departments.
Process Mail Orders accurately daily.
Process Trade orders and maintain these accounts.
Process payments for orders over the phone using PDQ terminal.
Prioritise and process online retailer Amazon Orders Via Vendor Central.
Liaise with Accounts Department regarding any discrepancies.
Liaise with Warehouse on customer orders and deliveries.
Maintain customer service through Shopify and Gorgias.
Communicate with customers via PayPal, investigate and resolve complaints through the resolution centre and process refunds through PayPal or Shopify.
Inform Trade accounts on new NPD, promotional offers, product launches, stand updates and update them on discontinued lines, you will work with the sales team on this.
Maintain and keep Trade order forms and price lists updated on a regular basis.
Regularly follow up and support Trade Accounts.
Follow up on all enquiries coming in regarding potential business.
Process payments for Trade Account over the phone using PDQ terminal or advise BACHS transfer.
Process product returns, refunds and keep an accurate record of these along with complaints on excel spreadsheet in terms of traceability, include incident log and follow up.
Respond to and investigate, resolve customer enquiries from Barrym.com, so must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Keep confidential records and financial information private and secure.
Provide support to the Office Manager.
· The successful candidate must be able to work to deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and should have the ability to multi-task and have good time management skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, both in person and on the phone.
· The ability to work well under pressure.
· Deal with Customer complaints in a professional manner.
· Able to be a dedicated and flexible team member.
· Highly motivated and enthusiastic about achieving customer satisfaction.
· Operating Discipline is essential to the role and so is the ability to prioritise.
· Must learn and retain good product knowledge.
· You must be motivated and willing to learn.
· Good computer literacy and accurate keyboard skills.
· Must have knowledge of word, excel and PowerPoint.