V&C Associates are working in partnership as an 'intermediary' for small businesses to access the Government https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
What is the Kickstart Scheme?
The Kickstart Scheme is a government initiative that provides funding to employers to create new 6-month job placements for young people who are currently on Universal Credit and at risk of long-term unemployment.
The scheme is part of the government's Plan for Jobs and aims to create many new, fully funded jobs across England.
The first placements are likely to be available from November.
What will the funding cover?
- 100% of the relevant National Minimum Wage for 25 hours a week
- The associated employer National Insurance contributions
- The employer minimum automatic enrolment contributions
You can now register your interest for this scheme by completing the application form and we will be in touch with instructions for the next stage.
Before applying, please read the below eligibility requirements.
The Kickstart Scheme job placements must:
- Be for a period of 6 months
- Be for at least 25 hours per week (employers can pay for more hours)
- Be paying at least the National Minimum Wage through PAYE (employers can pay more if they wish to do so)
- Be paying the statutory employer duties for the health, safety and welfare for young people, National Insurance and pension contributions
- Include support for young people to help them get work after they finish their Kickstart Scheme job
- Not replace any existing or planned jobs
Kickstart Scheme - Registration of Interest